Toasted pumpkinseeds and crumbled feta round out this fresh, herb-filled salad.
Makes four servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbs. chopped mint leaves
- 2 tbs. chopped cilantro
- 2 tbs. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 1 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. sea salt or fleur de sel
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbs. pumpkin seeds, toasted
Combine watermelon, tomatoes, mint, cilantro, lime juice and zest, olive oil, and black pepper in a bowl, and toss lightly with a fork. Stir in salt just before serving, and top with feta and pumpkin seeds.