Makes two servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 3 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 medium peaches, sliced
- 10–15 basil leaves
- 6 oz. burrata cheese, cut into pieces
- In a small bowl, combine vinaigrette ingredients and whisk thoroughly until blended.
- Place sliced tomatoes on a large plate and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Add peaches and basil leaves and gently toss to coat.
- Top with burrata.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad and serve.
Tomatoes and peaches both sweeten and soften as they ripen. To make your perfect pick, squeeze the fruit gently — it should have just a little give to it.