Looking to change up your traditional date night? Try one of these healthy suggestions.
If your dinner-and-a-movie routine is getting a little old, consider a more active take on date night. At Life Time, you can spend quality time together and support your healthy lifestyle with these couple-friendly ideas.
- Attend a studio class. With so many to choose from, there’s bound to be a class you’ll both enjoy. Push yourselves in XTREME, work your glutes in Gluteus Maxout, get your energy up in AMP cycle, flow through ROOT yoga, or try one of our other signature formats.
- Lounge poolside. When the weather permits, take a few hours — or the day — to sprawl on a lounge chair, order some tasty food and beverages from LifeCafe Poolside, and take in the view of the crystal-clear water.
- Reimagine courtship. One-on-one basketball, or singles tennis or racquetball are all great options for a twosome.
- Challenge each other. Engage in a little friendly competition, whether swimming laps in the pool or performing reps on the fitness floor, and see how you can push and cheer one another on.
- Enjoy a meal together. Come in just to eat, or grab some good-for-you food for lunch or dinner at the LifeCafe before or after you try one of these other activities.
- Go to a Workout Workshop. Try a new workout or learn a new skill at one of our weekly Saturday workshops. Check the Club Events page for the current week’s theme.
- Unwind in the whirlpool. Sink in, ease your muscles, and enjoy the calming effects of the heated water.
- Try a partner workout. Pair up on the fitness floor and go through this strength workout, or try these partner stretches post-workout.
- Attend an event. From social to athletic events, Life Time offers something new and fun to take part in each month. Visit the Club Events page to see what’s coming up.
- Pamper yourselves. Time your services together, or get ready for your datenight with a hair style and finish, quick trim, nail polish, or other treatment at the LifeSpa.
- Train together. Make your date a regular occurrence by joining one of our group training programs. You’ll be part of a larger community, but also work hard together and be able to witness how you both grow and progress over time.
Bonus! We’ll take care of the kids. As a Life Time member, you can take advantage of up to 2.5 hours of child care daily. We also offer regular drop-off events, including a monthly Parent’s Night Out, Tween Takeover, and special themed events.
Amenities, services, and events vary by club. Visit your club location page for more detail.