Author: Danielle Walker — AgainstAllGrain.com
- zest and juice of 1 medium lemon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- sea salt
- 4 cups zucchini peels (from about 4 medium zucchini squash)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- Whisk together the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and vinegar until combined. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly, until the vinaigrette is smooth and thick. Stir in the chopped dill, lemon zest and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Toss the zucchini peels, tomatoes, and avocado in a bowl. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of the dressing.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
This recipe and image was reposted with permission from Danielle Walker.