Serves four to six
• 1 tbs. coconut oil
• 2 to 6 tbs. green curry paste (depending on how hot you like it)
• ½ cup yellow onion, thinly sliced
• ½ pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
• 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
• 2 cans coconut milk
• 2 cups green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
• ½ cup chopped Thai basil
• Lime wedges
In a large saucepan, heat coconut oil and curry paste until fragrant. Add onions and pork, and sauté until the pork is cooked through.
Then add the sweet potato and cook five minutes, covered, stirring every couple of minutes. Add coconut milk and bring to a low simmer.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until sweet potatoes are tender (about five to seven minutes).
Add green beans and cook for another five to seven minutes. Garnish with chopped fresh Thai basil and lime wedges.