Makes four servings
- Four (20-by-15-inch) pieces of aluminum foil
- Four (4-ounce) skinless red snapper fillets
- 2 tbs. fresh herb mix: chopped basil, parsley, chives and oregano
- Two carrots, peeled and cut into 3-inch batons
- One zucchini, cut into 3-inch batons
- Eight Kalamata olives, sliced thin
- One orange: zest and juice
- 3 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Season the fish on both sides with fresh herbs. Place one fillet on half of each piece of foil.
Top each fillet with four carrot batons, two zucchini batons, and one-fourth of the olives. Sprinkle with orange zest and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of orange juice over each fillet.
Fold each piece of foil in half over the fillets. Begin with a folded corner. Twist and fold the edges together to form a half-moon package. Seal the end tightly by twisting it. Repeat with remaining packages.
Place packages on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cut the packages open to serve and drizzle each with 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil.