Makes two servings
Prep time: 10 minutes, plus 30 minutes marinating time
- 1/3 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 1 1/2tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. chili paste
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1/2 lb. high-quality raw sockeye salmon, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 medium zucchini, ribboned
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- Pickled vegetables, such as carrots, radishes, and ginger
- In a small airtight container, whisk marinade ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Add cubed salmon and stir to coat.
- Seal and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide marinated fish between two bowls with zucchini ribbons, edamame, avocado slices, and pickled vegetables of your choice.