Makes two servings
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 ½ cups roasted sweet potatoes
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- 2 pan-seared chicken breasts, shredded
- ½ cup crumbled chèvre
- ¼ cup Chipotle Red-Pepper Drizzle
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- See “How to Prep 5 Easy Grain Bowls” to find step-by-step instructions on how to prep these ingredients.
- In two wide, low bowls, spread the quinoa.
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the sweet potatoes with cumin and toss to coat, then arrange the sweet potatoes on top of the quinoa.
- Arrange shredded chicken alongside the sweet potatoes, and sprinkle with crumbled chèvre.
- Top each bowl with 2 tablespoons sauce, and sprinkle with cilantro.