Makes two servings
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 ½ cups roasted Broccolini
- ½ batch Honey-Tamari Roasted Tofu
- ½ medium avocado, sliced
- ½ can sliced water chestnuts
- ¼ cup Cashew-Turmeric Sauce
- See “How to Prep 5 Easy Grain Bowls” to find step-by-step instructions on how to prep these ingredients.
- In two wide, low bowls, spread the greens and then the quinoa; arrange the Broccolini, tofu, and avocado on top.
- Sprinkle with water chestnuts and top with Cashew-Turmeric Sauce.