Makes two servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups chopped cantaloupe
- 1 cup chopped English cucumber
- 2 tbs. lime juice
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 1 tsp. chili paste
- 1/4 cup plain, full-fat Greek yogurt or coconut cream
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbs. fresh mint, chopped
- Place cantaloupe, cucumber, lime juice, lime zest, and chili paste in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a large bowl; discard pulp.
- Add Greek yogurt or coconut cream and salt, then whisk to combine. Taste — you may want to add another squeeze of lime juice or a pinch of sea salt.
- Chill soup for two to three hours. Garnish with fresh mint and serve cold.
Tip: The colder your soup is, the less salty it will taste. Adjust seasoning again just before serving.