Makes two servings
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 6 tbs. Tomato-Rosemary Vinaigrette
- 1 ½ cups roasted sweet potatoes
- 1 15–oz. can navy or cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup shelled pistachios, chopped (optional)
- See “How to Prep 5 Easy Grain Bowls” to find step-by-step instructions on how to prep these ingredients.
- After prepping ingredients, spread the riced cauliflower in two wide, low bowls.
- Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette and mix it in with a fork.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes, beans, spinach, and tomatoes on top, then drizzle with the remaining vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with pistachios.