Makes two servings
- 2 cups cooked black rice
- ½ batch Honey-Tamari Roasted Tofu
- 1 ½ cups roasted cauliflower
- 1 ½ cups roasted Broccolini
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup Cashew-Turmeric Sauce
- ¼ toasted cashews
- See “How to Prep 5 Easy Grain Bowls” to find step-by-step instructions on how to prep these ingredients.
- After prepping ingredients, spread the cooked black rice in two wide, low bowls.
- Arrange half the toppings in each bowl, with an eye on color.
- Top each bowl with 2 tablespoons Cashew-Turmeric Sauce and sprinkle with cashews.
Alternative: If desired, you can heat the prepped ingredients before assembling the bowl.