Makes two servings
- 2 cups cooked black rice
- 1 15–oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ cups roasted cauliflower
- 1 ½ cups roasted beets
- ½ cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ medium avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup Chipotle Red-Pepper Drizzle
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- See “How to Prep 5 Easy Grain Bowls” to find step-by-step instructions on how to prep these ingredients.
- In two wide, low bowls, spread the black rice.
- Arrange the black beans, cauliflower, beets, and tomatoes on top.
- Fan avocado slices over veggies and top each bowl with 2 tablespoons Chipotle Red-Pepper Drizzle.
- Garnish with a dollop of Greek yogurt.