Makes 30 small balls
- 1 1/3 cup Tera’s Whey protein powder*
- 1 tsp. honey (or more to taste)
- 3/4 cup raw unsweetened almond butter
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Mix the protein powder, honey, almond butter and almond extract together to form stiff dough. Chill the dough for at least an hour. Then scoop the dough into small balls, about 1 1/2 teaspoons each, and roll in either cocoa powder or shredded coconut or both. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
* You may need to adjust the quantity of protein powder depending on how creamy the almond butter is.