We’ve gathered our healthy home articles here, so you and your family can live healthier lives inside your home.
- How to limit your exposure to toxins in your home and better balance the basic elements of air, fire, water, and earth.
- A University of Washington study found air vented from dryers using scented products contain a mixture of some 25 harmful chemicals.
- A new constellation of “conscious clothing” tags — insignia identifying clothes that are organic, processed without toxic chemicals or produced in accordance with fair-trade practices — deserve our attention.
- The Environmental Working Group highlights products that contain toxic chemical flame retardants.
- Microwave ovens are a marvel of modern engineering — but could they also be a menace to your health?
- We assume they are safe. But in fact, many popular household cleaners are dangerously toxic. Learn about the eight scariest substances hiding under your kitchen sink, and how to replace the with safer, more natural options that really work.
- Toxic chemicals surround us — often in the places we’d least suspect. Want to protect your body, your home and your world from harmful pollutants? Start by knowing where to look.
- If you’re like most Organic Authority readers, you’ve made a commitment to living an organic lifestyle. But does your eco-friendly mindset extend to your job?
- Thoughts on chemical and antibacterial overload, as well as disposing old products safely.
- Use this as your go-to article for over 40 tips on recycling items.
- Even BPA-Free Plastic Has Health Risks Some tips on how to avoid hormone-disrupting chemicals in your kitchen.
- Coming Home to Health Eco-friendly home furnishings and building materials can help make your home a healthy one.
- Picking Your Way Through Plastics For storing food and toting beverages, plastics are hard to beat. But not all plastics are right — or safe — for all jobs.