Take Action Challenge
Week 1 Overview: Build in Fitness Breaks
Resources for your first week of the Take Action Challenge — overcome roadblocks, set affirmations, and move forward!
- “I am too busy to squeeze in any activity during the day.” On the contrary, the 10 minutes you invest in intermittent movement will pay you back several times in the form of reclaimed energy, productivity and focus.
- “I’ll look silly exercising in my office.” Small price to pay for feeling great. Besides, anyone who “catches” you exercising will probably respect you for it and may follow your example.
- “Five minutes of exercise isn’t going to make any difference.”Not so! Metabolic, biochemical and neurological shifts can be triggered in seconds. Try it and see for yourself.
- I am willing to put energy into self-care, even when I am at work.
- I am willing to take strategic movement breaks that increase my energy, improve my focus and boost my metabolism.
- I am willing to interrupt my ingrained routines to try something different.
- I am willing to notice and acknowledge any resistance that comes up for me.
Use #ELTAC to tag us as you share your fitness breaks on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest!