Many store-bought essential oils contain hormone-disrupting chemicals. Instead, try these DIY holiday-scented blends.
- Cozy and spicy: Mix 10 drops cinnamon, 10 drops sweet orange, and 4 drops clove bud oil.
- Woodsy: Mix 10 drops frankincense, 10 drops cedarwood, and 4 drops fir-needle oil.
- Pumpkin pie: Mix 8 drops cardamom, 6 drops cinnamon, 4 drops clove bud, and 2 drops nutmeg oil.
- Winter herbs: Mix 8 drops rosemary, 6 drops sage, 4 drops thyme, and 2 drops black pepper oil.
- Bright and fresh: Mix 10 drops peppermint, 10 drops bergamot, and 4 drops cypress oil.
This originally appeared in “How to Make a Reed Diffuser” in the December 2017 issue of Experience Life.