Use our Resolutions Workshops to help you create and achieve your 2012 goals.
The new year has come, and many of us have stepped confidently into 2012 with goals listed and organized, detailed actions plans ready to be implemented. Yet, there are many of us out there who, while having the desire to make healthy changes in our lives, are still struggling to figure out where to start or the tools we’ll need to support us on the way.
Whether you call them resolutions, commitments or promises to yourself, creating a road map for sustainable change increases your chances of success. So, to help you on your way, we’ve compiled links to some of our favorite Resolutions Workshops to get started.
- Action Plan 2004: Resolutions Reconsidered If the same old goal-setting tactics haven’t been working for you, we asked four personal development experts (Cheri Huber, Bill Treasurer, Jane Alexander and Lynn Robinson) their advice on creating a whole new resolutions process to create sustainable change.
- Resolutions Workshop 2006 Three experts work together to help you plan a great year: Cheri Huber on awareness, Jinny Ditzler on charting your course, and George Leonard on moving toward mastery.
- Resolutions Workshop 2008: Support Tactics Tools and support systems that will help you focus on what’s important in your life.
- Resolutions Workshop 2009: One Step at a Time How to plan — and sustain — the small changes that matter.
- Resolutions Workshop 2010: Action! Practical, action-oriented suggestions to create change right now.
And don’t miss our other great Resolutions Workshops:
- New Year, New Way (January/February 2002)
- Resolution Workshop (January/February 2003)
- Resolution Workshop: Life Launch (January/February 2005)
- Resolutions Workshop 2006
- Resolutions Workshop ’07
What would you like to accomplish in 2012? (Feel free to leave a comment below.)