A Philosopher’s Notes mini-videos now available!
If you enjoyed Brian Johnson’s book, A Philosopher’s Notes: On Optimal Living, Creating an Authentically Awesome Life and Other Such Goodness, then you’ll love the mini-videos he’s created to go with his mini-chapters. Check them out at www.aphilosophersnotes.com. Here’s a quick intro:
100 more of the top personal growth books … ever.
We loved Brian Johnson’s first 100 PhilosophersNotes, so we’re excited to announce he’s putting together another 100, this time paying special attention to nutrition, relationships and creative genius. Plus, there’s more positive psychology and old school goodness to help you create your most authentic, satisfying life. Preview the first 25 today!
Why We Like It
Once a week, PhilosophersNotes summarizes the best, most inspiring ideas in self-development books and sends those summaries to subscribers. We like the program because it’s time efficient and offers concentrated wisdom in digestible doses. We also like that these “self-development CliffsNotes” are delivered to subscribers in two formats: a six-page PDF document and a 20-minute MP3, so you can choose whether you’d like to read the document over a cup of tea or listen to the advice on your commute or during your workout.
How It Works
Just go to www.philosophersnotes.com and subscribe for $100. You’ll have access to either the first 100 PhilosophersNotes (Volume I) or the first 25 from Volume II (plus the other 75 as Brian completes them in 2011). Plus, there are FREE PDFs and MP3 eBooks of some of Johnson’s favorites, including Self-Reliance by Emerson and The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles.
Johnson is offering these FREE downloadable PhilosophersNotes summaries exclusively to Experience Life readers:
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey: Download
A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle: Download
Loving What Is by Byron Katie: Download
Here’s an introductory video to the PhilosophersNotes program. Be sure to also check out PhilosophersNotes TV (tv.philosophersnotes.com), where Johnson dedicates each episode to one of his favorite books.
We love this cool video from Brian Johnson on how he did his goal-setting for 2011, and how he supports his goals with self-care “blissiplines” like meditation and exercise. Perhaps it will inspire you as you work toward your own goals.
Costs and Commitments
- PhilosophersNotes – Volume I: $100. Includes instant access to the PhilosophersNotes Membership Site with all 100 PDFs and MP3s ready for download. Once-click download technology allows you to instantly have all 100 PDFs and MP3s on your computer or iPod
- PhilosophersNotes – Volume II: $100. Includes instant access to the PhilosophersNotes Membership Site with access to the FIRST 25 PDFs and MP3s, which are ready for download. Over the course of 2011, you’ll get access to all 100 Notes as Brian completes them.
- Spend as little or as much time with them as you like — they’re designed to be quick, easy reads that fit with your schedule.
- To order your subscription, visit www.philosophersnotes.com.
Feedback from folks who have real-life experience with PhilosophersNotes:
- I love your magazine and want to send a world of thanks for helping get me connected with PhilosphersNotes. These are some of the most inspiring little gems I have read and look forward to regularly receiving them. They are like exercise gems for the mind. Ann C., via email