Why We Like It
Live Dynamite is a personal-development program designed to help you get good at living. The program uses time-tested ideas in a simple, action-oriented structure to help you make conscious choices, create lasting change and achieve more! We like Live Dynamite’s beautiful, inspiring design and its fearless focus on success and greatness.
Live Dynamite offers a number of different tools you can engage with to stay positive and achieve your goals. Their most comprehensive offering is the Live Dynamite Toolkit, which we like because it has everything you need to move into action and start working toward your goals. When you order the toolkit, you get The Playbook, a 90-page book filled with inspiring ideas and exercises to help you create clarity; the Daily Log, a leather bound journal where you can record each day’s highlights and insights; Daily Practice Sheets, where you can prioritize your actions; Expand and Create Cards, wallet-size cards where you write your goals, along a case to carry them with you so you can read them out loud every day; and Think Big Coasters, inspiring visual reminders for you to put in key spots at home or work. You’ll also have access to The Nudge, 12-weeks of inspirational emails that help you stay on track and nudge you in the direction of your dreams.
Live Dynamite also offers the Pause & Reflect Toolkit, designed specifically to help you learn and grow through reflection and insight, and the Spiral Up Toolkit, which fosters the positive attitude it takes to create the life you want.
To see Live Dynamite in action, be sure to check out on our January/February 2009 Success Stories article on Bernie Armada, “New Lease on Life.” Thanks to the Live Dynamite program, Armada has gone from being depressed and lethargic to passionate, engaged and inspired.
How It Works
Live Dynamite has created a special page at its Web site just for EL readers. There, you’ll find:
- An exclusive column by founder Maryanne O’Brien
- A quiz to help you see personal insights
- FREE downloads to move you into action
You can also purchase:
- Daily Practice Tools (Think Big Coasters, Daily Log, Daily Practice Sheets, Expand and Create Cards)
- Action-oriented toolkits (Pause & Reflect, Spiral Up)
- The complete Live Dynamite Toolkit
Costs and Commitments
- Costs range from $12 to $195*.
- The time you spend working toward your goals depends on which tools or toolkits you decide to purchase. With the daily practice tools, for instance, you may spend five minutes each day reviewing your goals. The complete Live Dynamite Toolkit, on the other hand, is a 12-week program that the creators suggest you spend about 20 to 30 minutes with each day.
- Visit www.livedynamite.com/boost/experiencelifelogin.php, and use the access code “boost” to enter the page; to receive the special offer discount, enter “boost” as the promo code at checkout, too.
*FREE shipping on all Live Dynamite toolkits.