Let’s face it: In an unhealthy society like ours, being healthy is a revolutionary act. That’s why this app is all about positive change and action toward whole-life vitality.
Inspired by the “101 Revolutionary Ways to Be Healthy” (www.revolutionaryact.com/101ways), the “101 Ways” mobile app nudges you toward healthier daily choices and attitudes while helping you develop the practical skills and unconventional know-how you need to get and stay strong.
A mashup of the best of Experience Life magazine and RevolutionaryAct.com, this fun app cleverly combines 101 creative healthy-living suggestions with a rich supply of smart, deep, well-researched articles you can peruse at your own pace.
It’s a daily dose of health and happiness, delivered in an enticing, interactive package that appeals to all kinds: men and women, young and old, health-motivated and health-seeking. Kids love it, too!
The ultimate objective: to inspire positive change, spark a healthy revolution, and create a world full of healthy, happy people.
- “Revolutionary Act of the Day” — a daily nudge of healthy inspiration right at your fingertips on app launch
- “Browse” to explore all 101 Ways at your own pace, and then dig deeper into “Learn More” options, if you like
- “Surprise Me!” and device-shaking capabilities for fun, instant discovery of randomly chosen selections
- One-touch access to more than 450 hand-selected Experience Life articles — a well-researched healthy-living library packed with everything you need to know, from nutrition and activity to stress management (library is regularly updated with new content)
- Embedded-Browser Sharing that lets you share Experience Life articles with family and friends via email, or on Facebook and Twitter, without ever leaving the app
- Dual-orientation on the iPad and on select screens of the iPhone, Kindle Fire Android devices
- One-touch links to ExperienceLife.com and RevolutionaryAct.com for access to a bottomless supply of healthy-living knowledge, resources, tools and motivation.
For support getting the most out of the app, check out our “Tips” page, or watch our app intro video:
Already have the app? Tell us what you like, and what we can do to make this app better, by sending your feedback to email@example.com. Feel free to rate it and review it in the App Store, Amazon App Store or Google Play store, too!